Thursday, August 27, 2009

Books will teach you how to fly...



Just when i was about to give up on books,
Then came this awesome idea i found in Deviantart about the true meaning of books.
I was gazed by this photography by a talented photographer,
And he gave a strong meaning thru his art work..
This is what he said in making this beautiful capture,
'I always wanted to do something with books, I just finally used the idea. This time it's alittle closer on what i had in mind. I really love books... And i really think books can teach you how to fly.'
He brought a strong meaning about the beauty of books..
Thus, is no wasting time at all by just reading a single book!
Everyone knows reading is a good past time,
So, why not make good use of reading..
Knowledge is yet to be gained, and is depended on us if we really want it.
All in all,
I finally realises the true meaning of reading :)
And, i'm gonna promise myself to atleast read a single book a day..
And not forgetting to also read on for trials and exams too..
Eventough it might be a total bore!
Dear all of my bookie,
here i come! :)
-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment