Sunday, March 14, 2010

어떡하죠?!

What should i do?!

Here's a brief summary on my March :)
Hmm...

... yeah, nothing much happen. Ahhh? what?
There're SOO many things goin on actually!

Well, firstly, the results ):
Although, i gotta say i wasnt that satisfied with it, but yeah God bless me with my results and i gotta accept it with an open heart :))
There's still a very bright future ahead of me, so is not the end of the world like everyone said, lol.

And then came my mum's bday!
Actually it falls on my results day too ):
But, i think it was a blessing as well, everything went well on that day :)
Mum was happy plus glad! :D
Neways, incase i'm too late to wish it here,
Seagil Chukahamnida, Omma! Saranghaeyo! <3333

AHHHH! Now's the BESTEST part for March!!
Wait a sec, gotta breathe for a sec...
... okay... wait still breathing...
... AHHHHH! here i go again!
SUPER SHOW 2!!!!!!!
GAHHHH!!! IT WAS DAEBAK!!!!
God, cant conceal my emotions now!
Just one word describe it ALL
AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!
SUJU SARANGHAEYO!!!!
Jebal SUJU please,please come back AGAIN!!
<33333333333

At last but not lease...
... here comes the bad news T.T
Alright, i'll have to go away for 3 months!
What?! yeah thats why )):
I'm chosen for NS in the second batch *cries*
Wait, there's still something to consider first...
The letter! Since it is still NOT in my hands...
Thus, i strongly doubt i wont be going! haha!
But who knows it may arrived a day before i'm going?!
Gahhh, i cant believe i'm living this sat alrd ))):
I'm so so gonna MISS everyone espeacially my FAMILY, ofcos!
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART EVERYONE!
Dont worry to much about me, i promise i'll take good caree of myself there! :)
God's guildens is always by my side :) Amen!

And now, here's to clarify that my blog will be dear for... hmm... yeah 3 months from NOW!
3... 2... 1... ANNYONG!!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment