Saturday, January 2, 2010

20100102

Annyong haseyo!

'20100102'
A cool code number :)
Which literally refers to a cool day.
Well, cool as in the whether wasnt a killer as yesterday :(

Despite, what makes today cooler was...
... Woots! yea baby.
Saw TWO of my favs KPOP bands rocking on TV <3
Firstly was SHINee <3 than Ft Island <3
Yea! They rocked my day *saranghae*

Aish, still bumped bout me not getting into the first batch of NS :(
That means that i gotta delay all, yea ALL of my colleges applications and stuff!
Urgh...
But, for time being, thanks to few of my friends that would help to get a job together with me :)
And Thank God that i have something to do atleast of three months...

Sometimes, i missed going to school thou...
Being forced to wake up early in the dawn, dress up, school, teachers, friends...
Aigoo, this gonna made me cry!
Why, why do i have to grow up soo fast??

Btw, i'm soo late for this but...
'Happy Belated Birthday' to Lee Sungmin, the adorable baby face boy :D
Seagil Chukahaminda!
13elieve!!!

Gotta go get pumped up now with suju songs..
Ciao!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment