Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The start of something new

Gee!

OMGG!!
*dare not to open up my very eyes*
It's... 2010 soon?!
Oh, good Lord.

Well, all i could say was...
2009 was just as speecless as i thought it would be,
As for the media,
From the death of the King of Pop to the rising star of Susan Boyle made up 2009..

But as for me,
The most incredible thing is..
-Finishing up my 11 years of schooling
-Gone thru lots of ups and downs with my friends
-And yet i LOVE them soo much :)
-Hmm, refering back to my older blogs, yea thats all i've been goin thru the whole 2009
-And the BEST was, being a super fangirl of KPOP! <3

Resolutions?
Thinking bout it, i dont really have one for next year or maybe yes?
Hmm, i cant really remember my resolutions for 2009..
Thou i may have accomplished some of them and some i may not,
But still i've learned to 13elieve in myself <3

Above all of that,
all i would say is,
Every new year that we go thru is the start of something new in our life!
So, cherish the every moment we have in our lives when we still have it :)
Although, time waits for no men.

Wishing everyone a very 'Happy New Year!'
Welcoming 2010!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment