Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A craze for KPOP!

Annyong! *looks around and hope i got it rite*

Lately, something got into me.
Right after spm, well it was few months back,
All i've been doing since i cant really go out and i have all the time in the world..
Is...
'watching korean boy bands!'

LOL...
yea a BIG 'LOL' now..
Hmm, it was long enough to be caught in spanish songs and stuff.
And now Korean is my cup of tea :D *woots*
Ah, cant believe this, even my sis was like from spanish to korean..

Neways..
there are like thousand of reasons to LOVE them!!
Ofcos the MAIN and first of all..
They are all just unbelieable 'CUTEE!!' <333
Ahh gotta control myself..

Secondly, i would like thank my bestie, Christina for making me a fangirl!!
Gamsamida! :D
Love ya girl <3

God, been searching for pics and songs..
And this is really ADDICTIVE!!
Like literally i cant NEVER stop haha :D

My Favorites
-Super Junior <3
-Ft Island <3
-SHINee <3
-SS501
-U-Kiss
-2PM
-Big Bang
And the list goes on and on...

Gee, want to post up some of their pics,
But i'm scared i'll droll every single time!
Nevermind, i'll do it when i can conceal the addiction later :D

Ahhh...
I have no idea how i'll react if i am to see all of them face to face..
Like those crazy girls who goes CRAZY!!
Wait, now that reminded me of those crazy JoBros fan hahas..
Neways, all i know is i'm just gonna go on and be CRAZY like them :D

And as a crazy fangirl now,
I would like to take my demand..
To ask all of the kpop stars to visit Malaysia again!!!
*shouts in exictment!!*

Okies, gotta stop now..
Going crazy soon!

'SARANGHAE'

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment