Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Memories never die, but Love changes like fireflies

Woots!!

I can't conceal the exicitement i have in me now!
Well, nightmares are finally over!!
And i finally got the time to update my dead, dead blog.

Despite that, I'm officially done with my 11 years of schooling baby!
God, time really flies..
I'm caught by the moment when i was still in primary those days,
then getting into secondary with lots of bittersweet memories captured..

And now, i'm gonna face the REAL world, with REAL life!!
No way, now that's scary :(
Lots of my friends say, yea is nice to be free, but see we can't depend on our parents anymore when we consider ourself as 'free'..

Neways, now is time to relax and enjoy all i want..
Since, i didn't get to do so for the pass few months!
Gonna catch up with movies and shopping!!
But, there's always a problem, transport..!! urgh!!
So, thats why, driver's licences is the answer for it now..
Mummy, please, please, allow me to take it soon..

God, i'm missing all of my days in school :(
Well, we have gone thru it, and is time to let it go now..
'As we go on, we'll remember, all the times we, had together,
and as our lives change, come whatever, we'll still be, friends forever!'

I'm trying to keep in touch with everyone now..
I'm soo missing you guys :(
Well, we'll be seing each other again in 3 months time..
Ahh, and not forgetting NS!!
Urgh, i don't even know which batch am i in..
Neways forget bout it for a moment.

Yay, now i can watch as many 'Super Junior' vids i want!! <333
I <3 you, Henry Lau! Saranghae!!
Please come to Malaysia!! lols..

Okies,ciao!
-TeQueiro-

1 comment: