Friday, March 6, 2009

Bad day.. *llorar* =( triste!!HELP!

AHHHH!!! Que una día malo.. lloro!!
sry for typing in spanish..cant help it when i'm feeling freaking sad like now..
well, today was a bad day cos someone that ive been along with for so long made me cry and made me feeling so devastated!! ahh i dont know how to express what i'm feeling rite now..but all want to do is scream out!! i know he had been such a great friend towards me when i first met him and we had been closer than ever that we even went dancing class together..*the secret is i never liked dancing,and i did it all for his sake!!* but he had never been really appreciating me and i know is so clearly seen that i wasnt putting my heart in dancing.. but cant he realize that i was doing it all for him??! there were times where i felt that i should stop dancing.. but i cant cos i dont wanna see him got jubpedize by me.. and all i want him is to react to me nicely when i'm doing the wrong steps and not start scolding and pooking on me! ahh i dont think i cant go on with this anymore! and 1 thing we are girls and we should appreciated and not being a tool to be scolded!! haih..felt like crying again thinking bout it.. *and yea i know he had apologized after that but i cant take it cos it still hurts my feelings.. and i felt guilty not forgiving him..* this really sucked!! Ayudos!! ah cant go on anymore..cos it made me feel like crying again.. =(
bien.. gotta go listen some emo song =( hope i cant feel better soon and yea thx christina and minhwan!! =)
*cos u had a bad day, you take it one down, sing a sad song and just turn it around..*
*que un día malo y espere que alguien lo fijará.. causa chicas que grandes no lloran*
I'm not gonna cry cos big girls dont cry!! and i'm gonna be stonger than ever! wasting my tears for him isnt worth it at all!
bien.. gtg! will be back! piérdale(miss you).. adios!
-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment