Friday, March 27, 2009

Life's getting harder every second...

'Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die tomorrow...'

Staring at this quote.. i felt that life's TOTALLY short..
Every second of my life, i live for what i love..
Same goes to d saying,

'Love the life you live,
Life the life you love...'

I'm trying to appreciate every single second that i'm living now and would not let anyone at all to destroy what i'm dreaming for in my life..
Cos i know our life will end anytime and we don't know when..

But getting through this life had thought me lots of things as time is flying everyday..
But can i live through this tough life without any worries and problems to face?
No! No one in this earth can life without worries and problems in their lifes..
Thus, i should be stronger than ever to go through what i'm in now..

Even if i'm suffering to it..
Cause i know life's never that easy..

Learning from my mistakes and getting it all right isn't that easy too..
Cause we all know that no one's perfect..
But i, myself can make me a perfect person from believing who i'm and believe what i can do in this life to make myself a happier person..


Life's just like a rainbow sometimes...

As a conclusion, all i could do is to live every second that i have eventhough if it is hard to get through.. we can never be perfect at times.. but we'll know how perfect we are after we had discover who we truly are.. So, appreciate every second in your life =)

Dreams that i hope to achieve this year
Seing myself scoring flying colours in SPM, Hope to get to be a nurse and help as many patients i can, Study as hard as i can cause its d last and final year, Getting all of my friend's autographs and teachers, Do all i can in every examinations and mostly believe in myself..

Appreciate Life!!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment