Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gosh is Hailstorm...

Gosh.. couldn't believe what happened today.. =(
I guess mother nature is really MAD!! Aww.. we humans never realize what we had done to the world till now..

well, was in school this evening as usual for every wednesday..
Then, in a sudden around 4.30pm, an extreme lightning strikes and a strong sound of thunder were heard! all of us got extremely scared that time.. and the stong wind blew d curtains in d laboratory.. and in my horror, GOSH!! i can barely see anything but i heard like stones were droping from the sky.. and then all of us ran to d window and gosh!! its Hailstorm!! well, this had happened for d second time already as i know..
We're all preparing to head home.. but there's no way for us to get out!! that moment we're all like stuck in hell!! T.T i was running out with tian hui to get our way out from there.. and when we reach the school lobby.. everyone was there talking bout wat had happened..
First i didnt realized it was a hailstorm till hashimah told me what she really saw.. and cos of that, i got stuck in school waiting for my mum till 6pm.. =.=

Good that hashimah was there waiting with me.. and it was still raining quite heavily.. i had a bad feeling bout this.. then when my mum finally arrived, i get into the car and mum was in a moody face.. i couldn't help but to ask what had happened?! Gosh! i couldn't believe when i saw lots of trees outside had collapse cos of the heavy rain and hailstorm!! this was kinda of a disaster!! when i finnaly reached home.. i couldn't believe my eyes!! =(

Well, almost 50% of my house got flooded.. and mum's plants were all destroyed.. haih! my whole family spent like 2 hours cleaning up d mess!! even my room got flooded too.. haih me and my sis got to mop d floors.. =.=
But what was interesting was i could once experience a hailstorm.. but it was a complete disaster =.=

So, as a conclusion, guess that we have to really do our job during the earth hour!!
All we can do is to swith off d lights!! and made mother nature proud!! =)
we can save the world from global warming and pollution!!
So do our job to avoid hailstorm from happening again!!

Thank You Lord for putting us in a save position now after what had happened.. Thanks for all your blessings to my family.. Thank You Jesus for always being as our saviour!! Gracias! =)
Amen.

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment