Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stress and devastated...

Gosh!! What a stressful situation im being in.. T.T
*Cries!!* thinking bout it everytime makes my heart hurts more and got me more MAD...

First it was all bout d economics thingy.. Haih!! *Big Sign*...
I'm seriously lost and stress thinking bout it.. But just one good thing that mum was understanding.. =) and d rest of the world just crashed and wasnt giving any help at ALL!! well, i'm not reffering to anyone.. but deeply inside i know who's d one that brought me to such hectic situation like now.. T.T and is totally difficult to be forgiving now after what ive been though.. wish i could scream and shout to someone now!! Thank God ive maisarah and hashimah wif me in school to calm my emoness today.. =.=

I kept praying and i ask God what's his plan for me in d future? i didnt want anyone to ruin it!! but i guess there were lots of devils all around here trying to ruin it.. T.T

Life's totally a hectic now!!! lots of drama seem to fall everytime when i'm in a bad situation.. and one thing ive been asking myself.. seriously listen!! ive never try to betray anyone in my life.. T.T and i couldn't trust d friends that im having now.. =.= cause some of them doesn't trust me!! and this really got me heart broken.. what i know is that ive not done anything wrong and yet i'm getting a bad response.. T.T haih, i cant express what i'm feeling rite now!! is really really devastating.. =.=

There were times were i felt that i'm giving up my hopes and stop trusting anyone around me.. but i know that i'm stronger than that and i'll not let anything tp pull me down!! still having such drama and ppl in my life now is not helping at all...

But good that ive made my decision!! ive decided what i want now.. and economics is not my cup of tea anymore.. so thats it!! stop asking me to change my mind!! this is really annoying when someone kept bragging at me!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!! T.T all i would ask for is to shut d h*** up and get out for a moment!!! Haih..

Thinking bout this d whole night made me insomaniac!! and my system had been crashing nowadays due to my lack of sleep.. T.T
But seriously come on!! how can i sleep and relax with so much drama in my life??!! huh??
Gosh!! what i'm hoping for now is an apology from someone.. and i dont wanna feel this way anymore.. T.T

Fine!! I'm so done talking bout that.. T.T
whatever happens i hope everything did went exactly how i wanted.. but guess nothing is going to be right now.. =.=
and i'm sooo confuse who am i going to trust now..
Flashing back my memories.. Gosh i missed you Li Ginn!! the one and only 'bestest' friend ive ever had!! gosh 'i'm starting to cry now'... The friendship that we had are like no other <3
i'm so glad that i could meet such good and caring friend like u!! that are sooo much different from d other humans outside.. =.=

Haih... guess i'm done blogging.. =.=
Oh Lord, bring back my happier days on.. take all d bad ones away Lord, bring back my trust in everyone Lord, and restore back my strength and keep me away from the devils outside!! Protect me Lord..
Amen!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment