Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Bday Mi Mama!!

Yay is 11th of March and is mummy's bday!!
*Lol.. was thinking d whole day in school.. huh wats so special bout today?! then my fren start talking to me bout her mum.. and FINALLY i could remember!! ahh! is mum's bday!!*

Hehe.. sry mum didnt realize tat it was ur bday but atleast i got home and quickly made a card for you! And so glad that u love it!! =) well it took me for like 30 mins to make it xD




The card that i made for my lovely mummy!! lolz.. lots of loves!!

My beautiful mummy!! xD opps! hope mama didnt see this.. sry ya to expose ur pic here. =)


Hahas we love u mum!! LOL.. tats my evil lil bro.. xD

Ok! so guess i should stop.. lol! I LOVE YOU MUMMY!!! and thx for always being there for us!! Your the BEST!!

Estaras siempre en mi corazon y Feliz Cumple!!

Adios!! -TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment