Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday The 13th!! xD

MUAHAHAHA!!! *evil laughs LOL..*
Well, friday the 13th is back for d second time this year.. supersitions and curse are all around!!
Lol.. BEWARE!!

Hmm... I guess today had been quite a bad day to me.. =(
Firstly, Haih was raining this morning.. and too bad got all wet to school..
Then, during class all d sudden i found that my watch out of batery or was it because of the rain.. haih wateva that is.. lol.. maisarah was mumbling bout 'eh eeling.. pelik la hari ini, macam ade yang tak kena..* in a second thought.. my mind flew away looking at the black board.. OH NO!! is Friday the 13th!! Gosh... thats why... Haha.. guess i was just being curse T.T
Haih.. today didnt really get worse till my sejarah teacher came in with the results.. well, i know i did quite badly.. and when maisarah got her paper, as usual she scored!! lol.. guess she's being put into a good curse xD BUT sadly me.. gosh just thank God that i passed it.. T.T just the same goes to chemistry.. =(
Later during recess, hashimah wants to go all over places like the bathroom, staffroom.. so on.. haih because of her i cant get a break and i was staving like hell till i'm getting gastric now =( *cries*
well, guess i cant go on with the bad things really happened to me today.. Just speecless!! haha
Guess the only good thing is Yay!! Hols are here.. but no time to enjoy anymore.. must start opening my books.. mums really dissapointed with my results.. =(

Oh yea and also congrats to all of the seniors in my school for the SPM results!
well, top student as usual Wan Sook Ting got d best of all 12A1!! wow!! congrats!! =)
Thank goodness the results didnt came out today on friday the 13th... haha xD

Kk.. gtg.. guess i will not really goin to be back soon.. well maybe =)
Besos!! Adios!
-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment