Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Look who's turning 17...

... My Bestie LiGinn!! <3

Aww.. so glad that i could spend ur bday with you
Eventough it was a day later.. :)
Hope you had great fun!!
And dont forget to put on d bracelet! xD

And here's alittle tribute to our friendship <3




Was taken in sakae sushi.. aww dont she looked pretty xD

PS. wanted to post our old pics but stucked in my dad's comp.. =.=
Hmm.. will find some time to get it here one day ya :)

Anyways,
I'm just soooo glad that our friendship will last for so long!
Aww... you'll always be my bestie forever!! <3
Love ya~!
See ya soon~! :)

dang was accually delaying this post.. didnt get to use d comp lately.. you know my sis =.=

And not forgetting!! addmath project!!.... zzzzz lols yea finally left part 3!! hmm d hardest part duh!! and good that ive examples to follow.. but copying isnt really a good idea.. so, yea.. wat was i thinking again?? yea COPY!! xD gosh!! pathetic me!!.... xP

Okies, gee schools reopening... and nightmare's getting pretty near!! very near i mean!! T.T well, gtg enjoy my hols fully before we have to face d challenge!! ur rite suxin.. lols enjoy!? ok wat am i bable-ing about.. anyways, gtg finish up my project.. =.=

Ciaos -TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment