Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson...

He was the 'King of Pop'
He was the greatest legend in music
His songs touches the whole world...

And his tragic and unexpected death stunned the whole world...

We'll always remember you that brought music to live!! Although i wasn't a big fan of his, but his music did touched me :)

Rest In Peace, Michael Jackson.

-TeQueiro-

____________________________________________________________________

Well, despite MJ's death... i had an emotional breakdown in school again.. it was my sensitive side of me thats still haunting me..

And thats a part why i'm suffering in my results... Good that dad understands.. And now what ive to do is try my best to take away the fear and move on!! Btw, thx Madam Chang for the encouragement :)

Anyways.. felt better now and i just had the most shocking haircut.. lols well, just a haircut but i gotta admit i didnt really like it.. I didnt want it to be that short, but grandma asked to do so :( but i think i looked like a complete different person.. lol hope i wont stunned anyone xP

Okies.. had a stressful day.. gotta go take a rest.. gah!! why's school on tmr =.=

ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment