Sunday, June 14, 2009

PARANOID!!!

OMJ!? lols...

Gah there's so many thing that are making me paranoid now..
First.. i hate to say it but ive to 'Hello NIGHTMARE, Goodbye Hols=.='

Well, secondly..
Today after church my whole family when to d curve
Haih lunch time was a headache..
well my bad cos i wanted to eat at IKEA restaurant
and i know there's always a hectic to get a sit..
so we went wondering for sits and after like 5 mins.. finally gotten a sit..
well, a small table just nicely fit 4 of us (me,sis,bro and mum) dad's quite full so he could go shopping 1st.. lol
And good that d food there is well delicious!! lols i missed their meatballs :)


Than later, me and my sis went walking around.. and when dad's here we're on d way walking to d carpark
And this is where it all happened!!

Gosh!! You rock Speedy!!! xD
Gah.. we cant believe our eyes when we saw d poster of well 'JONAS BROTHERS' me and my sis's main obssesion!!
And MORE surprisingly.. well not really.. d poster said their new album is out!!!

Like WTH??

Once my sis saw that ofcos she couldnt help but to pull my hand and 'OMG!! eeling!! JoBros!! ahhhh.. wat out now..??' =.=' lols... She was sooooo CRAZY!!
And we ran right into speedy to check it out...
LOLS my dad was like giving d usual face and laughed at d silly us..
hmm... he must be wondering 'look at my obssessed daughters.. pathetic??' lols

And my sis ran to d counter... and d guy was like so blur when my sis asked him
She was like 'eh d jobros album is out???'
And d guy.. 'huh?? oh wait ar...'
He ran to d cd section and we followed him..
Haihs.... 'oh d album is not out yet.. sry' wat???
Lols my sis was mumbling bout if it is not out yet, than why are they putting d poster there??
hahas made her heart drop only xP
Well d main date is 16th of june (for d u.s) and 17th ( d whole world i think)
Haih how i wish im working in d recording company than i could be d 1st to own d album??... xD

well here's my yet exited sis... lols well, thats her expression after finding out that is not OUT yet..

And check out her new hair!! lols tomato xP

okies.. haih now trying my best to finish up my addmath project =.=

All d best for results everyone!! well, ive no idea how many papers am i goin to screw this time..

ciaos -TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment