Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tanggled Up...

Untangle me!!!

Lol.. i'm just TOO bored =.=
Good that ive d time to come and blog :)

Gosh!!!
How bored can i get...
Urgh grounded at home, stuck, suspended, you name it...
Hols do sucked sometimes.. but school sucked MORE xD

*Sign*
Suppose to finish up my addmath project but...
The LAZY me didnt want to take d initiative to move eventough ive already had examples to guild me.. btw thx randy for it :)

And yea one of my aunt just got down from ipoh for a visit :)
Thx for coming and accompany d bored me here.. lols
But despite that, i'm STILL bored.. =.='

And Gosh!!
Thx eevonne for showing me d Joe Jonas Vid!!
AHHH!! Funny and Hott!! lols..
He danced to 'single ladies'..
Gosh for those Joe jonas fans out there is a 'MUST' watch!! xP

And yea everythime i wanna log in to Facebook..
Gosh is always sooo LAGGY!!!
Haih give up logging in there and came to blog here :)

Okies..
Wanna watch some tv and praying mum will take me out soon..
Cause i cant stand d walls in my room anymore.. feels like is getting smaller and nearer to me..
anyways.. yea is kinda a good time for me to catch up my spanish again after two years..
Si!! no que soy hablan?? jeje..
Saludos! Hasta Luego..

Ciao
-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment