Saturday, June 6, 2009

We want our money back...

Que Pasa??

*Big sign...*

Wat a long day...
Woke up early in d morning today to send my aunt home back to ipoh in d pudu station..
AHH i'm gonna miss ya aunt baby!! take care and have a safe journey :) lols thats what ive been telling her before she left..

Well, later my family and i went all d way to midvalley..
For a movie ofcos..
Gosh it was only like 10am, and there's a HUGE crowd already =.=
So, we waited for like almost half and hour till we got d tickets..
And.. we couldn't get to catch d 11am movie, so we had to go for d 1pm movie..
Gee cant believe how much noise my dad made just because we'll be wasting 2 hours of shopping before d movie..
Common daddy!!
is d hols.. lets shop!! i know he hated shopping and midvalley arent a place for guys.. so sry daddy :)

Okies.. now to d movie part
We watched monster vs. alien in 3D!!
Gah gotta say it was a CUTE and FUNNY movie!!


BUT there's one BIG problem...
Unfortunately d 3D effect doensnt seem to work =.=
Gee it took like almost half an hour for d effect to came out.. and
lots of ppl had been complaning.. well not as bad as my day
Gah.. wouldnt believe how MAD my dad got..
He was kinda having a moody day.. and yet this happens
As usual he likes to fight for his rights..
So, after d movie ended, he went all d way to back to d counter and consult d manager

Well, all i could do is to run away with my sis to a corner to get away from d embarrasement.. xD
And my dad when on and on complaning..
Like seriously forget bout it!!
He wouldnt give up no matter what..

And finally after minutes of complaning..
It was finally GOOD NEWS!!
We got back our refund!!
thats means = we watched d movie for FREE!!! LOLS...
All thank to my beloved daddy..

Anyways yea thats what made today a long day..
And not to forget..

Happy Birthday to my grandma!!!

Just got home from dinner with my cousins..
And hope she had great fun with us!
~Hope you have a healthy and greater years ahead <3

Before i end, there's something that i thought was funny..
My sis was trying to irratate Hannah Montana! LOL

Lols was taken in midvalley :)

Okies.. gah only 1 week of hols left??

Wasted my 1 week goin to much bananas of relaxing and dreaming =.= and totally forgetting bout my addmath project T.T Urgh!!!

Gtg finish it up.. if not i'm totally failing for my addmath!! DEAD!!! =.=

Ciaos!
-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment