Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bon Ordori 2009~

I can conclude it was a harvoc day..
From heavy trafic to squeezing-sardins in car =.=
And was overall a good experience of japanese culture..
Although things there dont worth a penny..

Gah.. there's a harvoc situation when i was on my way to randy's house
My dad got an urgent call that time, as so he was trying his best to get me there on time..
And... yea we all understands malaysians..
Uncivilised much??
I know, my dad forgotten to signal as he was about to make a turn,
and a motorbike from no where came!! WTH?
But with God's grace, we are all safe..
Literally, not everyone can accept it =.='
The aged man who drove the motorbike went chasing my dad from the back!!
AHHHH!!! what he wants?? my dad didnt even hit a tiny bit on ur OLD bike.. =.='
Common..! And a sour look came out of him.. he started scolding my dad in hindi? tamil?
Whatever.. but my dad didnt wanna take on a fight cause he not the kind of person at all!
And good that dad can control his temper and said sorry for like 10 times till the uncivilised man finally dissapears from our sight =.=' Gosh!!

Well, forget bout the situation that almost brought me to tears =.='
Go on to the fun part!!

Yea, Bon Ordori..! lols didnt know what it meant till LiGinn told me..
It was a japanese ghost festival something like that..
Everything went fine yesterday..
Ahem, minus the packy crowd and the well so packy transport too xP
And not forgetting, i was force to drink a 3.5% alcoholic drink =.=
Yea thx to LiGinn and randy.. you guys have nothing better to do huh?? lols
And thx Bryan for saving my day!! but i guess in the end randy finished it?? lols


Hmm.. dancing time was fun too!
And gotta say was pretty easy xP
It was great that lots of ppl participate in it, and so was us!
Well, expect for Bryan =.='
And he drank the 3.5% alcholic drink thingy like water.. lols
Me was suffering to get a seep of it =.='
Haih guess what LiGinn said was true.. we are still immature!! xD

Lots of ppl were wearing kimonos.. izit? lols

And professionals camera!! ahhh! i want one! dad when are you giving urs to me?? :P
Well, mi leg is aching badly!
What can i say, walking like 100 miles thru and fro.. =.=
Yea good exersice everyone!!
And for good sake, i managed to reach home before 12 midnight!!
WooHoo!! xP but mum wasnt happy bout it..
Because she fallen asleep and dad opened the gate..
So, she thought i came home that late till she fallen asleep =.='

And dozed off right after i got onto my bumpy bed!
Comfort finally!! hahas..
And haih found out i lost or misplace some stuff somewhere..
See the careless me!! :'(
Good that i didnt lose the doughball? yoyo ball? lols..
Thx randy for that..

Now.. wondering bout SPM!!
Hmm.. how i wish it was a fairytale, so it wasnt true lols..
Urgh!! trials, trials, trials!!
Makes me wanna cry! T.T
Saludos...
The Dancers! :) Impressive!

Lols the 5 bucks ice-cream.. my chocolate, LiGinn's vanilla and Bryan's... Sakae? (japanese wine)

Wanted to upload more but there's always an error with blogger =.=' Anyways, thx for making it fun everyone! :) And now... Nightmare!!! Dont wanna mention it =.=... haih, hw, hw and homeworks!! Dozzing off!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment