Thursday, July 16, 2009

My cheap eraser =.='

Lols...

Since i have nothing to post, thought of posting bout yesterday :)
Had so much fun scribble-ing on the table with Christina hahas
Shhh!! (should keep this silent, if not mr.Joshua gonna get us..) x)

And gosh!!
Yea, yea i know my eraser is cheap xP

Hahas, wat was funny, was... we wrote,
From cheap eraser to christmas?? xD

Hahas thx for bluetooth-ing the pic for me :)
And thx bryan for his superb camera :)

PS: i'll get a new eraser soon, dont worry xD





Hmm.. thx for making it fun, christina :) helped me to released some stress.. everyone knows trial is VERY near =.=' and ive been trying my very best to brush up everything.. eventough it might be impossible, but with God everything is possible :)

And.. gah i felt bad, suppose to stayback in school alomst like everyday to revise with hashimah.. sry, i admit that i'm lazy to do so :'( i'll try my best to stay ya.. with addmath and chemistry flooding my brain, i can say i'm dying T.T Okies, think bout it, 2 weeks ppl, 2 weeks!!! *dead*

Gotta go force myself to trash books into mi tiny brain.. life sucks i know :( help!!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment