Friday, July 10, 2009

Everything I own

You sheltered me from harm.
Kept me warm, kept me warm
You gave my life to me
Set me free, Set me free
The finest years I ever knew
were all the years I had with you

I would give anything I own,
Give up my life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own,
just to have you back again.

You taught me how to love,
What its of, what its of.
You never said too much,but still you showed the way,
and I knew from watching you.
Nobody else could ever know
the part of me that can't let go.

Is there someone you know,
you're loving them so,
but taking them all for granted.
You may lose them one day,
someone takes them away,
and they don't hear the words you long to say.

Gah.. i ADORE this song!!
I know, its an old song..
But Vanessa Hudgens did a great job performing it :)
Somehow, i felt it related to me..
Telling me to appreciate everything i've owned :)
And not being a snob all the time..

Well, so wanna watch this movie!! Saw the trailer and it was amazing! Not that i'm a fan of Vanessa nor Alyson.. but i love the sense of humor and romance in it :) Cant wait!! :P

Go BANDSLAM!!!


PS: life's so bored.. urgh!! How bored can it get being a 'nerd'.. Hello, trials is about 3 weeks away.. God save me!! =.=

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment