Monday, July 13, 2009

Hazzy- Dizzy or not...?

Lols.. Gah what a day?
Wait, let me add some adjectives :P
My, What a weird day!?
That sounds better :)

Yea, weird?
From hazzy morning to bright noon..
How do that sound?
I know i may be weird now.. but hello, this is even MORE weird! rite?

Well, we all thought it might be hols tmr is the weird haze stayed long enough =.='
Gah, guess we are not allowed to have hols after all :'(
Thx for that mother nature.. x)

Oh yea, btw..
Just had lunch with one of my long lost aunt :)
Nice meeting you again :)
It was a fun and delicious lunch x)
And gah.. got some dicouragement from my experience aunt..
See, we are indeed of nurses these days..
And so was my well, dream to be a nurse..
Lols, didnt knew my aunt was a nurse few years back..
And gah!! heart-felt when she says 'no way you could be a nurse, dear..' :'(
Is tough!! well, lifes tough =.=
And what was funny was, 'eh, you can stand all the sh** and ..... the patients make..'
And in return thats what i'll be doing like everyday =.='
Nooo... i know how tough is like now.. but if i wont try it, i wouldnt know and get thru it like you guys :)
So, i can do it!! Confidence! :)

Hmm, another funny thing,
while we were having lunch, grandma met into her friend..
And in my shock-ness, i thought he was a chinese..
I didnt get a look at him because he was right behind of me..
So, my grandma was like ' eh, 'Ah Lee... *cantonese..* lols'
And so i thought he was a chinese as he spoke fluent cantonese!!
Lols.. then found out he was a malay..
And his name is Ali, not Ah Lee =.='
Lols joke of the day..

Okies gtg..
Ps: cheer up sis, i know yesterday was a dissapointment about the JoBros album thingy..
Well, yea from friendly speedy to flirty interns in Rock Corner =.='
Think on the bright side, we may be goin to Pavillion next week ya :)
And fingers crossed!! x)

Dozzing off..
zzzzzzzzzzz

Ciao
-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment