Friday, July 31, 2009

Refraining myself...

Tensed, Tensed, Tensed...

Urgh!!!
Why? WHY? why...??
Does time really got to FLY??
Can't it wait for me??

Damn!
Is time, is time..
Is TIME to get serious ppl!!
Yea i repeat SERIOUS!!!

And is time for me to REFRAIN from the laptop..
Refrain from the tv..
Refrain from JoBros?!...
Wait!! oopps.. not the jobros!! :'(

Well, setting up my target is kinda the hardest thing to do..
Thinking bout it, i feel so suffocating.. gosh!!
Is sooo much for a science student..
Like all i'm targetting is NONE of it T.T
Is it too much for me??

All i could do now is to believe that i CAN do it!!
And do the BESTEST i ever can...
Never give up hope!!
Stand up when i ever fall down..
Eventough i may need help to get up, i know i can!
I trust myself!! I believe i can!!
Yea!!!

Okies.. enough of encouragement for now..
Its time for me to go on a hiatus from now on..
Show that i can leave without them!!
And i'm starting to strand myself with books!!
Thats all i'm asking for.. and is all i could do..

So, annoucing blog dead!!
HIATUS!!!

Ciao!.. Hasta Luego!!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment