Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jump off the Clift!!

Damn!!
Is the month of July??...
Que?? In just a TOTALLY blink of my eyes...
Hmm.. thinking of what ive learned for this 6 months?
Am i ready for SPM?? =.=
And not to mention.. T.T
Trials!!!!

And not forgetting one MAIN nightmare and torture...
Well, i really dont know what i'm feeling bout this..
Everyone said i'm d lucky one.. and yet i'm feeling alittle confuse bout this =.=
Okay.. 'I GOT INTO NATIONAL SERVICE!!!'
yea wth??...
Thx randy for d bad news before i got to check it myself..
And you guys are soooo lucky!!! :'(

Well, lols thx to tianhui for spearding d news in my class bout it.. =.=
And thx for congratulating me on this torturing but yet to be an experience thingy..
AHH!! how i wish my frens could be there.. =.='
Hope i wouldnt be lonely there..
And my mum kinda got shock of her life when i told her.. she was like checking d sms for thousands times... and she started to give me lecture on how to take care of my health.. =.='
Gosh.. this is going to be a serious thing for me..

Okay.. gtg stop thinking bout this..
SPM is still in our hands ppl!!
So.... concentrate!!! forget bout this torture thingy first...
Eventough it might haunt me at times..
But... yea what we should be putting into our minds are 'SPM, SPM, SPM... (x1000 more)'
Got it?? xP
Okay that brought me to a migrain!! X)
Wondering how should i go thru this =.=
And urgh.. gtg to damn school camps.. if not gotta do essays T.T
yea thx sooo much *....................!! X)

Okies gtg trash some books into me brain...
Needing entertaiment badly... =.=
Ciao!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment