Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reliazing and Understanding...

Although i'm still in a bad mood.. but i start to realize something..
i know i had been really stressing out lately due to my school stuff and d hectic situation.. But if things dont get solved, it won't get any better.. =)

And Thx sooo much Liginn for being there.. i felt much better when i know someone cared bout me =)
again thx!! <3

What had happened it happened, is no use at all to cry over spilled milk..
This had helped me to realize and understand that no matter what had happened is d past and forget bout d bad days and bring on d good ones ahead..
Feeling depressed and devastated all d time just kills myself.. and to overcome it ive to change what i'm feeling now and try to accept everything back.. =)

Listening to my fav song in d past and understanding d amazing lyrics, it helped me to understand d situation that i'm going through now..

Some people laugh, Some people cry
Some people live, Some people die
Some people run right into the fire ,Some people hide their every desire ...

Some people fly ,Some people fall
Others pretend they don't care at all
If you want to fight I'll stand right beside you, The day that you fall I'll be right behind you
To pick up the pieces If you don't believe me, just look into my eyes 'Cause the heart never lies'...
(The heart never lies- Mcfly)

Finally ive understand that life's an obstacle to everyone and i know d heart never lies... <3
I have all tried my best to put up everything in life.. so, i should never give up life and should be stonger than this eventough is a tough and unfair life out there..

I'm still quite stress now bout my school stuff.. there's lots and lots of work and studying to be done.. time really flies and mid-year exam is just ahead of me.. my sej teacher just adviced me..eventough u're too stress in life, just believe in urself that u can go though everything.. dont think of the devils out there cause it will just put me in a worse situation..
I've finally understand that i should always believe in myself =)

Thank You Lord for giving back my strength and made me understand what ive gone through.. Also thank you for bringing back my trust and forget bout d bad days..
Thank You for saving me Lord.
Amen.

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment