Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bored and Jealous!? xP

Gosh!! =.=
I'm soooo jealous!!
AHHH!! no fair!!!
David Archuleta!! =(

Haih Lol..
Didnt get to go to his concert!! huhu *BIG CRIES*
Because of you randy!! hahas.. you didnt give me d tickets..
How dare you give it to someone else?? huh??

haih.. anyways,
wat a tiring day today..
got force by my parents to follow them to klcc..
but good that i can go out..
LOL.. go out?? with my legs ACHING??!
Haih.. but it was still quite fun walking around in kl suria with my sis eventough we didnt get to afford anything.. xD
Hahas was walking like a retarded person all along.. kept on dragging my both legs..
But thank God that there's escalator!! Ahh..
Then kept went walking with mum.. she was like dragging us everywhere..
And thats where i started to be restless.. =.=
ive been bragging my mum to get home soon..
i can barely walk la.. but.. haih
got to wait for my lagging dad to shop in PC fair!!
*ish!!* ergggg...

Anyways.. finally got home with my both legs that almost got swollen..
And!! my wisdom tooth got SWOLLEN TOO!! T.T
Gosh! and now i can barely eat.. =.=
Come on.. wat a day la..

For those lucky ppl who went to davis's concert.. gosh sooo lucky!!
eh, LiGinn ur soo lucky u get to go too.. xP
hahas.. but make sure is not d JOBROS..
if not.. *!@#$%^&*
Lol...

Soo freaking exauted now.. and bored!!
Gosh.. hate this feeling now..
Legs swollen, tooth swollen
Haih coundnt my day get any worst??

Lol.. anyways
Happy Easter!!
haih gtg go chucrh..
Oh no! not with my swoolen legs.. T.T

Ok.. gtg bed..
Ciao!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment