Monday, April 20, 2009

School.Mentors.Homework.Party.

Gosh!! "Having d headache of my life.."
Cant believe so many things goin on.. =.=

Haih, firstly.. school's having this mentor and mentik program..
and i'm assign to my sej teacher Pn.Nabisah (hope i spell her name correctly) lol..
hmm.. honestly i didnt want this teacher to be my mentor.. i donno why but one thing is i know she talks alot!! =.= but i was hoping to get Pn.Yap or Pn.Loo.. haih whatever that is.. i hope i can follow what she's goin to teach us and hope she'll give us good guildens to face the big challenge SPM!! :( with me i think is emelyn, heama and not sure who's d other guy xP

Then, school's sport's day will be soon.. lol i dont even know when =.=
but i guess is this saturday.. haih, will be having sukan tara tmr..
One word 'BORING!!'..
Gosh lol dont wanna do those same old activities like 100m running, lontar peluru and lompat tinggi.. T.T
Just hope Hashimah comes tmr and hope we can ponteng those.... xD

Next, gosh noooo!!
Yea is homeworks!!! T.T
haih i think most of all.. the most hw i got is tuition.. =.=
*sign* trying to get time to finish it but cant lol.. even steal time to do it in school..
But just hope i'll be able to finish all up before is too late..
And yea time is really flying by day by day like no one's buisness..
And in only like 5 months.. our battle is finally here!!
AHHHH!! cant imagine that..
Just hope i can get thru it and yea suffer all we can because its d only year we have..
So, 'No Pain, No gain...'
ia quite true huh??

And yea my bday party planning..
haih was kinda last minute.. but i really hope everythin can go fine :)
Hope everyone's that r invited can make it!!
LiGinn, Christina, Randy.. u guys MUST make it ya xD
haih just finish making d 'invitation cards' or should i call it 'invitation paper' lol..
And i have to admit it didnt look how i wanted to be.. =.=
all because of my damn laptop that got jammed when i was doin it T.T
Lol.. i even forgot to fill in d date and time..
Haih now i got to write it on my own.. =.=
But is ok la.. cause is my bad rite?? ='(

What im hoping for now is...
Hope my party will go well and hope to see you guys (my old friends) back!!
Really reallyx1000 miss you guys!!
So hope you guys can make it ya!! =)
Btw, i may be havin 'bbq'... hahas if only some is willing to lend d grill for me! xP

Ok i guess i gotta stop..
Haih gtg finish some work..
And ASK my sis to start he job as a 'postwoman' hahas!!
Sry la no tip for u.. but thx alot that ur willing to help me.. xP
Hope she wont pass it to d wrong person.. =.='

Kk.. Adios!
P.S do inform me ya if any of u are coming to my party :)
I do really appreciate it if u make a apperance!! xD
cause without u guys.. d party wont be on.. =(
So, Help me ya ppl!! :)

Muchas Graciee!!
Ciaoz!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment