Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Good Friday!

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!!
Have a holy friday everyone! =)
And Happy Easter too!

May God's blessings be sent to everyone!
Espeacially my dear LiGinn <3
I know ur goin thru a hard time.. but stay strong and hold on!!
I'll always be here for you!
And remember the Lord is here for you too! =)

"Fear thou not;
for i'm with thee
be not dismayed
for i'm thy God:
I will strengthen thee;
yea, I will help thee...

--Isaiah 41:10

Hmm.. thought of blogging bout my friday.. Lol
Well, is quite a not-so-good-friday for me though..

Haih was my school cross-country today..
Was too tired this morning and didnt felt like running at all.. but Hashimah was so anxious in running.. so i decided to accompany her =)

But.. Gosh!!
LOL.. wat was sooo funny was...
Aiyo dont feel like telling xD
Gosh.. we were walking our way and we didnt realize that everyone kept on running..
So.. i was bored and kept talking and talking to hashimah.. and all of a sudden one of the QM told us to walk faster! i was wondering why??
and went we look back.. 'wtf?? why is it sooo empty?? where's everyone?? are we LAST??'
Lol.. ive never been last before!!
God!! But as we were walking.. in a sudden we heard someone calling us from far..
And Gosh it was missy hidayah.. huhu sry to say but yea she's quite a BIG size... =)
And we all thought that she wasnt running.. but she say she want to take this challenge..
Haih cos of her.. we got to accompany her as a body guard??! Lol..
And when we finish half of a checkpoint.. one of my teacher was like 'eh eeling!! how could you be L... Gosh!! i felt soo embarassed.. T.T'
Than hidayah wanted to take a rest.. and thank goodness pn.Loo understands that i was helping hidayah.. =) and wasnt really that last.. xD
So.. we went on and on walking.. till it was almost 10am

Gosh went we finally reached our school.. everyone starred at us..
Aiyo!! we know we know... =.=
and it was kinda because of us everything was delayed.. xP
we were surppose to reach d school atleast 9.30..

But Lol.. thru out all..
this was an experience in helping a fren.. =)
and also getting LAST in cross country.. T.T

Hahas.. haih so exauted now!!
Both my legs felt like tearing.. and i bet i cant be walking tmr.. =.=

Anyways.. have a good friday everyone!!
dont be like me xD
God blessed..

Kk gtg rest my legs.. xD
adios!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment