Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I dreamed a dream...

OMG!!
Lol.. so bored.. didnt go to school today..
school was havin prize giving.. i wasnt in it so i'm at home blogging :)
Aww.. quite sad though.. haih ive never recieved any prize..
hahas only one award in form to for 'kehadiran penuh..' xP
But congrats for those who receiving d prizes! and yea shimah.. lol sry i couldnt come..
Am lazy and i'm scared teacher will chase me off.. xD

Anyways..
Gosh!! hmm finally get d time to watch some videos.. :)
AHH!! ive start to love 'Britain's Got Talent'
Cos they really got talent!! xD
Ive always wanted to watch Susan Boyle's performance as she appeared in d newpapers last week i think..
And just watched in few days ago..

OMG!!
She's AMAZING!!!
Hahas.. yea everyone had bad thoughts of her when they first saw her..
Lol.. she may be 47 years of age..
But doesnt mean that she cant sing..
Cos she reallyx10000 CAN sing!!! xD

Just soooo amazed by her performance..
And d song that she sang touched me..
Well d lyrics did :)
Lol.. i didnt knew d song was from 'Les Miserebles'
One of my parents favorite musical!
Lol.. ive never watch d musical before cos i thought it will be boring..
Now i'm searching for d DVD.. haih but dad forgotten where he place it =.=

Anyways..
Here are d lyrics :)

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.

Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
And wasted There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, No wine untasted.

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.

And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.

Lol.. ive learned to dreamed my dreams..
Haih.. just finish decorating my room..
Hahas wif Jobros poster xP
Hope you guys who are coming this sat wont be shocked.. xD
Well, still lots of things to be done..
I dont know whether d food will be enough??
But i dont you guys dont eat so much rite.. or not.. :)

Ok gtg..
will post some pics of my room later xD
Obssesive Jonas Disorder!!! (OJD)

Edit
Lol.. i cant stop watching britain's got talent!!
AHH they're all soooo great!
Gosh! cant believe this little girl 'Hollie Steel' sings soo well too
And this group of dance act 'Diversity' danced their hearts out! Love them! they're so sweet! :)

Lol.. i guess there'll be competition between these two

-Susan Boyle vs Hollie Steel

-Diversity vs Flawless

AHH for me i gotta say I LOVE Susan!! and Diversity!! You guys should win!! xD
-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment