Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tiring + Hectic = Fun?!

Lol... xP
Gosh havent blog for a week.. =.=
Guess i gotta summerize my awfull week..
Well, sports day was yesterday..
Lol.. ok ofcos d main thing is getting 'Sunburnt...'
and both my hands were as red as rose?? xD and yea my face too =.=
Well, sports day went quite well though even it was a hott hott day and everythin seemed to be delayed..
*sign* it started of quite hectic in d morning..
didnt realize it was already 7am.. and mum forgotten to wake me up.. =.=
haih so i prepared all by myself and thx grandma for fetching me to school :)

And when i reached school, haih d small gate wasnt open!! T.T
Lol.. so i gotta walk further to d gate.. see!! my annoying school always stop us from using d main gate.. but they open it yesterday..?? weird huh..
anyways.. then i saw athirah there waiting wif some stuff to be sold.. so i stand beside her eventough i wasnt so close to her.. and thk goodness finally maisarah's here wif pnYap!!


So, she divided us our jobs... and.. =.= im stuck there waiting and taking care of d stuff till they got d tables set up at d field..
Gosh finallt is time.. then we went carrying drinks and food there..
AHH! no fair! lol.. some guys helped maisarah to carry her stuff and left me carryin alone xP
And later so.. is finally set up and we all started shouting 'mari mari karipap, donut, lol teh kundur..'
My frens counldt help it but to make fun of d teh kundur.. idk why la.. xD
haih then at around 8.30am.. everything is on :)
well, started of with blue house marching!! yay!! lol.. support blue!! xP
'blue strikes back!!!' lol.. our famous quote..
hmm.. then d marching went on with d uniforms..
and we continue selling our stuff..

haih lol lazy to type.. so here r some pics i took yesterday wif my hp..
Hahas Izzathy was so surprise i brought my hp xP


Lol.. d field xP sry was blur.. cos taken from far.. =.=


Hahas.. hashimah, hidayah, me and sesat hello kitty??



Lol!! gotcha Maisarah!! hahas i know i know ur hott.. xP

Haih.. d 'sesat' hello kitty appeared with me... xP


Lol.. ah lazy to upload d rest..
Anyways.. yea eventough it was a burning day and we didnt make a good profit out of what we sold..
but yea i think i had fun xP
i have to cos tis will be my last sports day.. T.T
And wat was d best was...
AHHH!!! Yay!!
BLUE HOUSE WON!!!
*Cheers* xD

So.. later got home around 12.30pm..
took a shower and wanted to nap..
And suddenly Randy ring me..
He said he had a ticket to watch Paroimia!!!
AHH!! i wanted to watch it but didnt hav tickets..so, i grab d chance from randy.. hahas xD

Gosh feeling so freaking tired now.. just got home from giant to get some stuff for my party..
Lol.. guess i'll continue my post bout d amazing paroimia later!! xD
Kk.. gtg take a shower..

Besos. Adios!
-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment