Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The day has come...

Yea.. HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY to me.. :)
AHH cant believe ive live in this world for 17 years alrd..
Lol.. and nooooo i'm a year older again :'(

Lol.. see i took my precious time of studying addmath and biology just to blog on my bday!!
YAY me!! xP
Haih but as usual my bday always falls on a exam day.. =.=
like whyyyy....
haih just finished 2 days of examination.. like wat?? so slow huh..
Lol.. cant believe wat time did to me..

Well, yea eventough physics and bm paper was damn tough..
But getting my bday wishes from my bestie and frens in school did really cheered me!!
THX sooo much guys for remembering my bday!! xD
yea lols.. aravind was asking me is it my bday today.. =.= haihz...
Hmm.. well donno wat to type..
Lols.. too stress up with exams till i almost forgot bout my bday =.=

Oh yea and Happy Nurses Day to all d nurses!!
Lol.. cant wait to be a nurse soon.. and serve my patients xD
Well, i was always happy that my bday falls on d nurses day xP
And yea part of it tats why i want to be a nurse.. :) hahas..

Okies.. gtg..
cant spend too much time bloging..
Mum's gonna kill me :'(
Haih ahhhh HATE addmath!!
gonna go do revision.. haih with this HOTT weather.. :'(

FELIZ CUMPLE por mi!! xP
Viva mi suenos!!
Estaras siempre en mi corazon! :)

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment