Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's haunting me again...

Mood: 100% sadness, devastated, depressed, you name it.

Guess God havent answer my prayers yet..
The FEAR is STILL hauting me!!
And this time was WORST!
I had the worst BREAK DOWN ever! T.T

Gosh dont wanna talk bout it...
It gonna makes me more SAD...
But i wanna thank everyone who had gave lots of support to me all along.
And i'm sooo sry for my team that i couldnt talk my part..
Forgive me guys =.=

After getting a great encouragement from Pn.Suneeta
Ive felt much better and yea everyone have their own weeknesses..
And we gotta go thru it no matter what..
But confidence is always an issue for me =.=
*urgh*

I'm trying somehow to cheer up..
And the only way is to believe in myself..
But i still felt ive NEVER changed T.T
AHH!! remembering the words that my old teacher used to tell me
'never underestimate urself.. dont let the fear haunt you..'
Gosh i miss you Ms.Maria!!

And just been hearing 'The Climb' all over and over...
I just love d lyrics..
Yea 'there's always gonna be another mountain...'

Okies..
i dont wanna go on...
if not i'm gonna break down again =.=

Oh Lord, help me!
Give me back my strength, take away my fear, heal me, guild me!
Amen.

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment