Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tough holidays...

Gee.. how should i start!?
Well just got home from my school camp yesterday..
and one word tells it all 'EXHAUSTING'

Well eventough i got home colapssed on my beloved bed..
But thoughout i guess it was a quite fun camp..
And yea most of my classmates say this will be their first and last camp ever!!
Hahas.. i guess i'll be in d same boat too.. but if i ever got to go to NS, i'll be delighted.. seriously?

And yea one thing thats really KILLING me now..
Ive had d WORST muscle cramp now!!
I can barely make a movement T.T even lifting up my leg to walk!! *cry*...
Haih, with all those killing yet sufffering activities ex. wall climbing(thats d worst!!), flying fox(yea was fun evenotugh i waited for like damn freaking 2 hours till my turn =.=), the totally 'SICK' obstacle course( yea thats d main reason why i am suffering from d bad muscle ache) and yea almost forgot the fun yet tiring journey for d jungle trekking.. well yea you wont believe how hard it was to be in d dark in a jungle.. but for me it was kinda ok.. lols just because tis was my forth time?? going for jungle trekking in the dark..

Gosh so damn exhauted.. =.=
Got up like at almost at d noon today.. good that grandma allows me to sleep :)
After the suffering camp that i got to sleep at 2am and wake up at 5..
yea thats what called camp!! got to take it..
and felt like im gonna catch a cold soon.. having a bad headache too
guess i gotta go get a good rest.. and yea thx is hols :)

I think i should cut in short in this post.. my sis told me my blog looked too like a bored jounal
lols.. okies i know i'm a boring person..
Hmm.. there's something on my mind which i counldnt forget that happened yesterday when we were heading home from my school camp..
Gosh i cant believe how careless was i =.=
As everyone knew, we're all having a very exhausting time when we're about to head home..
Since i was in d last bus.. so we got to wait till is our turn to get into the truck to get our way to d bus which is a long long journey =.=
so, we're waiting and waiting and i was getting restless.. and finally after like almost an hour, there're still places for me to fit into d truck.. so i just get into it carrying one of my largage..
And d silly CARELESS me, i totally forgotten bout my baclpack which i suppose to be carrying..
*urgh* you wont believe how nervous i was that time.. cause i left my purse and yea handphone in it =.= but omg thx goodness i had a kind help from my teacher and he asked d driver to take d trouble to take me all d way up just to get my bagpack.. gosh! now thats where i learned my lessons..

Okies yea gotta stop bout d camp already.. my hands are aching and it wouldnt allow me to type anymore.. =.=
Now im thinking how to make full use of my hols.. yea yea all my teacher had been reminding us 'use your time wisely!!' SPM is around d corner!! Ah kill me already!! =.='
And guess hols wont be much a hols already.. since i have to finish up my addmath project which i barely know what to do... Help??

Oh yea and i finally got to watch Britain's got talent!!
AHHH!! Congrats Diversity!! but wow shocker that susan boyle didnt win..

Okies.. damn exhauted now..
Whole body starts to ache =.=
Btw, HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment