Sunday, May 3, 2009

Not Official 7teen Yet...

Lol.. my Real bday is on d 12th of may.. :)
But i did had d Best 17th bday EVER!!


All happens on d 2nd of May..
AHH!! I cant continue bloging until i THANK everyone who CAME!!
Without you guys, d party wouldnt turned up...
Well, FIRST off,


A BIG THX TO:
LI GINN!!!
My bestie that helped me ALOT!!
Thx for helping me in d games :)
Thx so much for coming first and d last home :)!!
Thx for choosing my dress xP
Just Thx sooo much for everything!!
Love ya so much~ <3

Next is ofcos,
Asyllah!!
Lol.. thx so much for d make up!!
Thx for making silly jokes xP
Thx for coming and ur present!!
Hope to see ya again! <3


And yea ofcos THX soooo much for those who came!! :D
Bryan, Randy, Prenee, Karweng and yea shimah(who willing to drop by eventough she had tuition) :)
AHH!! Hope you guys had fun :D
And yea THX for d presents too guys!!
Appreciate it sooo much!!
Hahas.. dont try to run away Randy!!!
Still waiting for my pressie xD


Ah almost forgot!! how can i forget to thank my PARENTS and GRANDMA!! lols ths soo much mummy and daddy for allowing me to hav my party <3>

Well, it was kinda last minute for preparing d food and me getting dress up.. lols i was opening and closing my curtains to see if anyone's here.. hahas.. but poor randy for coming quite early that he got to wait downstairs on d couch.. xP lols.. appologies.. well, than yea is time to yak d food! xD gosh hope everyone enjoyed d food.. was all my grandma's hardwork espeacially d chicken curry.. :)

Hmm.. well d best part was d games ofcos.. :) Lol credits to LiGinn for her help on d pass d parcel!! hahas well yea my sis's idea of using d jobros music to play d game!! xD let me see.. d part i cant forget was when bryan got lost singing a nursery rhyme!! xD xP hahas!! LOL jk.. well, haih my idea just came in.. lol why dont he just sing a happy bday song rite..? :D

Then ahh nows d worst part... gosh!! lols.. randy wanted to discover my room after hearing wat eevonne say-that our room was an Obessesive Jonas Disorder (OJD) Lols.. and yea good job eevonne for running up and lock d door.. BUT you shouldnt had got out!! ahhh!!! anyways hahas so are you happy now randy?? believe it! ya hahas we are REALLY a crazy CRAZY crazy CRAZY opps.. over exegerating.. lols oh yea CRAZY jobros fans!! xD

Well, yea than after some UNO's... and yea time flies.. lol was actually hungry already xP so, yea is time to CUT or wat you guys say murder d cake?? :D lols.. oh yea forgotten that LiGinn cant wait for d cake! xD hahas well guess everyone does.. no? hmm.. well just randomly choosen d cake as i brought it last minute.. =.= But yea wat can i say.. CHOCOLATE!! everyone's favorite rite :D

Lols.. so candles are being penetrated into my innocent cake! *ouch!!* LOLS!! well, cakes have feelings too rite sometimes xD eh?? sorry for being pathetic xP hahas.. then opps! shila!! i'm only 17 la xP not 19 yet!! lols.. accientally added extra candles =.= lols but yea i'm still a year older :( ahh!! nooooooooo....

Hahas okies finally for d bday song :) wow! haih didnt know that you guys sang two songs.. aww.. well, d other one was d 'zoo version..??' :D hahas just watched back d video.. ahh!! damn embarassing i know =.= neways.. yea had a great time singing and yea muedering d cake xD lols speaking bout my wish or prayers.. hahas yea thx randy for reminding me to pray for d 'swine flu..' and 'jobros coming soon!!' :D hahas well, haih didnt really took lots of pics.. camera was battery low =.= well, yea here's a memorable photo xP

Aww.. thx everyone!!! lols yea and d seperations of males and females.. :D

Hmm.. wanted to post photos of d presents.. haih but d blog has error =.= but nvm.. :) lols.. wont expose wat you guys gave me.. xD

So, i guess yea thats it.. lols ive been thanking and thanking thoughout my blog.. so yea LAST time.. THX FOR COMING EVERYONE!! Love you guys!! lols and yea is alright for those who cant make it :) but remember yea my pressie.. xP

AHH!! almost forgot!! haih... yea yea examinations =.= One word 'dead' lols.. totally forgotten bout it =.= haih cant believe is just next week!! noooooooooo.... and SPM!!! Gosh ok i know d worst nightmare.. haih wat to do.. time flies T.T

Haih i felt like folding paper planes.. lols yea i know how child-ish.. but i think is a good way to throw it right in my head to wake me up!! yea stop dreaming!! exams!! exams!! exams!! =.= lols ahh scary!! haih must concentrate.. =.=

Okies gtg.. been typing so long.. dad's mad xP.. opps!!! gotta go grab a book.. nooooo!!! ahhh...

Kk... so all d best for d mid-term exam everyone!!! do ur best!! study hard and remember study smart too! xD ok now i'm waiting till im finally 17!! hahas.. so start d countdown now.. 10,9,8,7.... lols

-Estaras siempre en mi corazon- Besos!!

-TeQueiro-


No comments:

Post a Comment