Friday, May 8, 2009

Nightmare's here again..

Nooooo...
Despite the cat situation.. which i think it goes nowhere..
Hahas it might have ran off somewhere..
And yea lols.. Shila ur right!
Lols.. d cat came to warn me to stop goin online and bloging xP
So, yea thx kitty xD

Haih and now..
d WORST nightmare's here again..
This time is gettin serious and more serious =.=
Competition between my frens are continuesly increasing..
Everyone had been studying like hell.. and
Me.. havent gotten d mood to do so..
And i could do is stare and stare and d books and just hope it will get into my tiny brain..
But is very TOUGH i know..
Espeacially being a science stream student..
Haih suddenly regreted that i didnt put enough effort during form 4..
And now is like i got to blend everything back into my brain =.=

Wat to do??
We cant return back to d past..
So just move on.. and do watever i can :)
yea think positively!!
Believe in myself! :)
Do my best! lols.. since when i got so confident??
Hmm.. starting from now on i think :)

Haih since i'm doing last minute studying..
And i'm not a straight A's scorer..
So, here's a little wishlist to help me :)

Hopping to score..
-BM (is a have to.. cant get lower than 65.. if not =.= )
-English (as usual must score it! but havin slight prob with literature.. )
-Math?? (yea i really want to score it!! and is just math rite.. not addmath =.= )
-Moral.. (lols seriously.. although havent been really scoring it)
-EST.. (hmm.. depend on my luck i think)

And now hopping to pass T.T
-Addmath (no comment..)
-Biology (essay part =.= )
-Physics (hmm.. formulas!!)
-Chemistry (=.= eventough i hated it!!)
-Sejarah (read, read, read)

So yea..
Hope d ones i hope to score i scored it..
and d ones i hope to pass i passed it..
Simply huh? :)
or not.. =.=
I really got to nail it..

Okies enough bout that..
Lets move to an important issue!!
Yea is Mother's Day!! :)
So, i would like to take d opportunity here to..
Wish my beloved mum a very 'Happy mother's day!'
Lols.. although i didnt have gotten anything for her yet..
Mayb make a last minute card?? see wat a child am i.. =.=
Anyways d best gift is my love towards her :)

So, gtg start opening my books already..
And yea.. i mayb going on a HIATUS..
But will be back to blog on my bday xD
Ahh.. cant believe is just few days ahead.. :)

All d best everyone!!
Study smart!! :)
Hasta Luego!

-TeQueiro-

No comments:

Post a Comment