Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It was a rat.. Now's a cat??

LOL!!
Hmm.. bout few months ago, my whole house was haunted by a little rat =.=
Hahas i know how silly..
But, gosh you couldn't believe how damn difficult it was to get d little yet annouying RAT out off our house T.T
As i could remember, hmm.. yea it took like almost a month till d freaking little rat dissapears..
Lol.. gosh crazy huh??

Hahas.. i still remember d first time i saw it!!
LOL.. hmm was having my breakfast early in d morning before school.. and as usual was still being blur
Eh, is still early in d morning.. ofcos i'm still Sleepy xP
Than in a sudden, as i flip my head.. 'AHHH!! It's a rat!! it's rat!!' lols i shouted till i woke up d whole neigbourhood??
hahas!! then my grandma came.. 'eh, eeling!! wat rat!! you crazy?? wats it ur eyes??'.. haih she doens't believe =.=
'Yes!! yes!! i swear i saw it.. lols there goes d pathetic me xD' 'i saw something black and little scurried inside d shelf!!' trying my best to explain to my grandma..
Then to make sense wat on earth i was talking about.. she took a broom stick and started pooking in d little hole of f shelf!!
Lol.. i was praying for d rat to come out!! and.. 'where got la..??' she said =.=
Hahas.. finally as she was still pooking all over.. she said' eh, ahh i felt something in there!'
Lols.. and in a blink.. AHHH!!! see d rat finally came out!! and scurried uncontinuesly inside my kitchen T.T
Gosh that time i was already late for school and was rushing..
So, couldn't care less.. and ran off to school.. hahas cant stop thinking bout it in school..
As i got home.. grandma was still having a sour look..
hmm.. guess she still havent got to catch it =.=
But.. wat to do?? haih.. in about few weeks later, i saw it again!! it scuried into d store room.. =.=
Hahas shock me to death as i was reading d newspapers..

Ahh.. well, lets cut in short..
Then grandma got enough of it!! she decided to use her trick..
something called 'd mouse sticky glue??' xD
She applied it all over my house eg. bathroom, storeroom, kitchen..
overnight ofcos!! if not.. i'm dead sticking on d floor xP
And d next morning.. gosh! at bout 7am.. on a saturday i think
my lil bro woke me up and started shouting 'we got d rat!!'
Lols.. i was like serious?? gosh finally!! xD
Hahas.. so yea tats d rat story..

And now.. d cat =.=
Lols.. just a few hours ago..
Was playing d comp.. blogging yea :)
than i heard my grandma shoo-ing something xD
Lols.. i was wondering wats goin on??
then.. AHH!! gosh saw a white cat slumber-ing ran into my room!!
Like serious wtf?? thats my room la kitty.. xD get out!!
Hahas.. i was too scared that i ran down i told my grandma bout it..
She was like.. ahh not again. =.=
And later heard my grandpa yelled againb.. it ran down!! it ran down..
Lols.. found out that d freaking cat came from my room??
Gosh my bad?? forgotten to close d windows.. =.=
Haih.. and d stupid cat i can say.. Droppedmy pressious stuff on my desk!! AHHH!! how dare you!!
I'm gonna get you kitty... xD

Yea.. so d story is till here..
To be continue xP till d next time when d freaking cat is found..
Hahas.. now i'm sooo scared it will come into my room at night and sleep with me.. xP
Opps.. wat am i bable-ing about..
Okies.. gosh its soo late alrd.. tats y mum's scolding.. =.=
And ahhh... noooo exams!! yea havent even revise a single thing.. =.=
DEAD!! lols..
Ok.. sooo exhauted.. ahhh noooo gotta clean my room after d stupid cat dropped d stuff..
Haihz..... T.T
Ok till then :)

Buenos Noches..
Ciao!

-TeQueiro-

1 comment:

  1. u afraid of cats?haha~I'll bring mine to ur house tomorrow~u got dog meh~how come got cat~haha~wtvr lah~whit cat somemore~CUTE!!!~;DDDDD
    BTW,ur grandmum rawkks man!so you youthful n so supportive!I WANT TO PINJAM!haha~culiklah~haha~
    I think the cat is warning u to revise for exam n not hari-hari blog~haha~what to do?its in our blood wor~ADDICTED~macam gila~memang sudah gila~bukan macam lagi~BLOGGIE~MY SWEETEST DRUG~

    ReplyDelete